Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sydney's AE92


Click to see Video

My car as it is now.








at nilai 3,quite nervous at that time,i saw alot of fast car there.









guess who?








At nilai,newly opened free running.Thats my car there.







Terengganu fishin trip








My cousin posing at C.F.LO workshop









Ah ling place,doin some mods to my shocks.








3" piping,doin myself damn not nice.









boost controller









the sticker of our club member.










look at my standard intercooler.at this time its all stock standard.







doing some mods in ah ling's workshop









hehe thats cool,in sabah words ini barula siok,kaula rojo.








doin front mount intercooler back at home. Mr rosli helped me out.









stil in progress









with my new down pipe did by ah ling,broke my stainless steel pipe at nilai 3

















At nilai 3,changin slick tyre.those are my gang helping me .quite nervous to see those car from sepang DRAG.


hemmm quite big( kotuhadan mantat izau,tikid tikid mongiut nopo)


















That is sydney and his car. as you can see he lovesssssssssss turbo. so the picture tells. running on 3S-GTE so you better watch your back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Deep Purple - Highway Star

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com